The venue of the 2021 conference is “Gratia” Congregation in Aarhus, Denmark.
Attendance and Travel Information
Please contact Leif G. Jensen if you have any questions or wishes regarding travel and stay during the conference. Also requests regarding meals (food allergies).
- Who is coming – please include everyone attending from your church whether they be a delegate or a guest:
- Date and Time of arrival. _________________
- By train ____________ By car _____________ By Air: Airport ________ Flight No _____
Billund Airport and Aarhus Airport are within 95 and 60 min. Airbus-drive from Aarhus C. Billund Airport has more international flights than Aarhus Airport and may be cheaper! Copenhagen Airport may be relevant for participants who want to visit Martins Church Sunday June 6th after the ELC.
- Request regarding meals (food allergies): __________________________________
Request regarding Zleep Hotel: Single room (extra € 37): ____
- Date / Time of departure. ______________________________
Please, kindly note that Information about Arrival and Departure should be sent by Members and Guests churches until the end of March 2021. At this time, delegates from Members Churches and Guests should also inform us about their choice of double or single rooms.
Travel Directions to
- “Gratia” Congregation in Aarhus: Address: Skejbygaardsvej 23, 8240 Risskov
- and to Zleep Hotel, Tangen 45, 8200 Aarhus.
Highway / Autobahn E 45 to Aarhus.
- Leave Highway at Aarhus N. First Trafic Light in Aarhus: turn left to Gratia Church, and turn right when you see “Gratiakirken”
- Leave Highway at Aarhus N. First Trafic Light in Aarhus: turn right to Zleep Hotel and find your way to Tangen 45.
B Y R A I L
Go to Aarhus Railway Station.
- To Gratia Church, Skejbygårdsven 23:
by Bus A1 to Skejbyparken. Leave the Bus at “Tunellen, Skejbygårdsvej. Walk 5 minutes.
- To Zleep Hotel, Tangen 45, 8200 Aarhus:
- By Light train (City-train) to Aarhus University Hospital. Walk 900 m.
B Y A I R
Go to Billund Airport or Aarhus Airport. (Billund Airport has more international flights than Aarhus Airport). You may also go to Copenhagen Airport and take a bus / train to Aarhus.
The cheapest connection by air may be to Billund Airport.
- Go from Billund Airport to Aarhus Bus Station by AirBus no 912x. 97 min. drive.
- Go from Aarhus Airport to Aarhus Bus Station: AirBus no 925x. 54 min. drive